Here is my Engineering Science Masters project.
This is just a place-holder… I plan on optimising some of the code, implementing Inverse Kinematics to connect the hands to the gun and putting up a video demonstrating the system. In the mean time, please take a look at the thesis:
A very brief summary:
- Cheap hardware – under £100 for all parts (excluding a computer!)
- Localisation of n cameras to within 2cm (accurate extrinsic calibration).
- 60Hz pose estimation of 3 marker groups.
- 3D rendering of model based on pose estimation.
- 85% CPU utilisation for both pose estimation and rendering (E6300 @ 2.7Ghz)
- Wireless joystick input.
- Can i get antabuse over the counter
- Can i buy tadalafil online
- Cipro best buy
- Can u buy kamagra over the counter
- Levitra price australia